TERMS OF SERVICE PROVIDED BY TRANSLANDUM.COM
- Before using the Service you are advised to review the contents hereof.
- The used terms mean:
3.1. Office - the Translandum.com office led by Andrzej Fudała entered in the register of business activities under the VAT no. 6151645092, located in Pieńsk, ul. Robotnicza 3, which is the Administrator of the website www.translandum.com.
3.2. Customer - an individual customer, company or institution (the organization conducting a business or professional activity), which is the customer of the Office.
3.3. Regular Customer - an individual client registered on the website, whose the total orders value exceeded 1,000 zł net or a company or an organization registered on the website, whose the total orders value exceeded 5,000 zł net.
3.4. Service – an activity performed on behalf of the Customer including:
3.4.1. standard translation of source text in languages: Polish, German and English (up to 10 pp. / day);
3.4.2. express translation of source text of languages: Polish, German and English (above 10 pp. / day);
3.4.3. development of technical documentation.
3.5. source texts – texts, drawings and other materials submitted by the Client to the Office for the quotation and execution of the Service.
§2 Execution of the Service
- On the inquiry submitted by the Customer, the Office sends its offer via e-mail (weekdays usually in 30min., but no longer than 1 hour).
- In case of acceptance, the Customer sends his order by e-mail, and the Office follows with the proforma invoice including the terms depending on the Customer status (see §1 p. 3.3/ 3.4) - it is the confirmation of Customer’s order.
- The Office reserves the right to terminate the Service for good cause.
- The Customer has the right to terminate his order at any time; he is then obliged to pay to the Office the part of the agreed remuneration corresponding to the degree of order execution.
- The Office accepts and executes under his business the orders of:
6.1. translations of source texts in Polish, English and German;
6.2. development of technical documentation in the fields of: adaptation of steel structures to the manufacturing conditions of the Customer; development of assembly sequences; elaboration of as built drawings, workshop and flat 2D-drawings; implementation of principles and project guidelines based on customer requirements and site visits to industrial facilities; modelling of 3D-drawings; modernization of existing industrial facilities - preparation of technical documentation; technological development of welding instructions based on the latest technology, complying with the requirements of the standards, guidelines and terms of contracts; development of technological instructions of welded joints - pWPS.
6.3. any related services not mentioned above and possible to be agreed between the Customer and the Office.
- The rates of the translation services in standard mode are determined in the list available on the Office website. The rates for the express translation services may contain prices increased to 45% over the rate for translation in standard mode.
- The rates of technical documentation development subject to separate negotiations.
§3 Personal Data and Copyrights
- The Office is not responsible for any copyright subsidiaries resulting from the works on documentation of others given by the Customer.
- Copyrights of Services related to the development of technical documentation require a separate agreement between the Customer and the Office.
- The Office is the administrator of Customer's personal information obtained only to the extent where it is necessary for the exercise of rights and duties resulting from a provision of the law under the Act of 29 Aug. 1997 (Polish legislation) on the personal data protection.
- Personal data include:
4.1. for companies: company name, VAT code, address, bank account number, name of the representative, e-mail, phone number and the mailing address;
4.2. for individual customers: name, mailing address, email, phone number.
- By placing his order, the Customer agrees to the use of his personal data to complete the task.
4§ Registration in the Office Website
- Customers wishing to register on the website may acquire the status of the Regular Client and enjoy discounts and monthly payment terms.
- The willingness of registration should be reported using the form on the website by giving the contact details according with §3 p. 4. A confirmation is sent by the Service Administrator to the e-mail address provided by the Customer.
- The Customer registration is tantamount to his acceptance of these Terms and to his consent to sending the correspondence (including commercial) to the registered e-mail address.
5§ Payment terms
- The confirmation of the order and entering into a binding transaction is the proforma invoice sent to the Customer’s e-mail.
- Individual Customers not having the status of the Regular Customer is advised to make an advance payment in the amount of 100% of the order - on the basis of the proforma invoice obtained via e-mail.
- Companies or institutions not having the status of a Regular Customer may be asked to make a prepayment on the basis of an advance invoice in the amount of 20% to 100% of the order and pay the final invoice within 14 days of its issuance after the order execution.
- Regular Customers can pay the final invoice within 30 days after the date of its issuance.
- The VAT invoices are sent to the Customer’s e-mail, and in case of companies and institutions also to their post address.
- In case of delayed invoice payments, the interest is charged of 0.2% per day of delay.
§6 Complaints and responsibility
- The Customer has the right to lodge a complaint against the quality of Service within 14 days after its execution. A complaint to be valid must be justified. The justification should include a description of objections and marked mistakes.
- If the complaint is recognized, the Service performs the corrections in the shortest possible period to be agreed with the Customer.
- Lodging a complaint does not cause for refusal to timely paid Service.
- The responsibility of the Office is strictly limited to the amount of net price of the Service.
- In the case of translation services containing drawings, diagrams, charts, etc., where the Customer has not provided a version suitable for edition using MS Office format and common text editors, the Office is not required to render its translation in the source formats. However, a translation method can be agreed on another way, allowing the Customer to assign particular pieces of text placed in the drawing, diagram, graph, etc. to the relevant text in translation.
§7 Final Provisions
- The Office can undertake performing the Service under conditions other than those specified in these Terms of Service. The establishing of these conditions occurs in the form of a separate agreement between the Office and the Customer.
- The Office reserves the right to make changes to these Terms of Service. The current Terms of Service are published on the Office website, indicating the date on which valid.
- In matters not regulated by these Terms of Service apply provisions of the Polish Civil Code.